FEATURE-LENGHT FILM COMPETITION
For the second year, the festival will also organize a competition of feature-lenght films from the V4 countries - Slovakia, Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, as well as Austria and Ukraine. The winner of the competition will receive a financial award of EUR 2000.
The program team will select 10 feature films (feature, documentary, animated or experimental) for the competition that meet the following conditions:
- Minimum duration of 60 minutes,
- The year of production cannot be older than 2 years from the current edition (i.e. in the case of the 2024 edition, © 2022 and © 2023 are also acceptable),
- At least one represented country must be a minority producer within the meaning of the European Convention on Film Co-productions: V4 (Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland), Austria or Ukraine,
- Films that were part of the selection in previous years cannot enter the competition,
- Films do not have to fulfill a specific premiere status, films with a Slovak premiere are preferred.
More information about the rules and conditions can be found in the Statute of the competition.
The decision on the final selection of films will be published at the end of January 2024.
Submission of full-length films takes place primarily via email firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will ask you to send an online screener + synopsis and short information about the film. You can also submit a film via the online form.